Never hand-count another paper ballot again. With our simple, easy-to-install interactive voting systems, your elections are hassle-free—both for voters and administrators.
Our handheld voting device
Our interactive e-voting system, Live Tally, offer participants a lightweight, handheld kp1 voting device that’s both user-friendly and intuitive. Using the device’s numeric keypad, voters simply enter the numeral that corresponds to their vote in the motion, proposal or election at hand. Their vote is sent instantaneously to the election administrator for submission.
How e voting software works
Live Tally e-voting application software works in tandem with the kp1 handheld voting device. It allows administrators to have immense control of their elections and voting rules. Using our software, you can:
- Assign keypads to specific individuals or groups
- Pre-configured motions, resolutions, and elections according to future agendas
- Assign voting weights
- Allow abstentions
- Select from a variety of pass requirements, including simple majority, two-thirds, and unanimous votes
- Enable automatic run-off elections
- Allow for preferential voting
- Enable voters to second, amend and table motions.
As voting happens in real-time, administrators have the option to display current results to voters as they come in. All votes can be kept anonymous.
Consider e voting software now
No matter what your organisations is voting on, one thing’s for certain: You don’t have time or money to waste on tedious paper ballots. Let our e voting software simplify your election, and take the hassle out of voting. Schedule a demo to see how it works today.