Whether you’re in a meeting, at a trade show, in the classroom or even at a fun gathering like a trivia or team building event, the advantages of using an audience response system are endless.
Why use an ARS?
A better question is “why NOT use an ARS?” The truth is, an audience feedback system can infinitely improve both the efficacy and the results of your presentations, meetings, conferences and other events—all without significant investment.
Use it to:
- Solicit student response – With classroom polling, you can find out exactly how students are faring in your classes. Is the content resonating with them? Are they retaining information? Are they enjoying your lessons and teaching methods?
- Get audience feedback – Ask for opinions, get feedback on your presentation and performance, and use that data to improve future iterations down the line.
- Gauge interest – Get to know your audience on a more intimate level, so you can better tailor presentation content to their needs and desires.
- Improve retention – Keep audience members engaged and listening actively before, during and after your speech with interactive audience voting throughout your event.
- Collect valuable data – Get concentrated knowledge from the demographics you want to reach. Use that data to drive strategies throughout your organisation.
- Measure impact – Use feedback to measure the efficacy and ROI of your presentation. Then, make changes based on that data to adapt and improve your event.
- Engage and interact with listeners – Make presentations more exciting for audience members by making them two-way conversations.
- Simplify feedback processes – Forget tedious surveys, written tests, and feedback forms. Get opinions easily, quickly and seamlessly— with no extra work required.
The power of audience feedback
The true power of audience response systems lies in the audience feedback it allows you receive. By gauging interest, opinion and other data from your audience members, you can better tailor your strategies and presentations to suit their needs. That means higher efficacy, higher efficiency and, better yet, a higher return on your investment.
Get your audience voting today
Planning an event? Start increasing your ROI and improving audience engagement and retention. Contact kp1 and schedule a demo today.